Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bay E- P7

The room is spinning but I've never been more sober,
I got the letter today and I can't believe it's all over.
They are bringing you home on the 5th, but I don't know if I'll be able to look upon your final bed.
"I'll be home soon and then we'll be together. Don't worry about me."
--Isn't it the lie you said?
"Don't worry about me."

Well I'm angry at you for leaving and you can't even say you're sorry anymore.
They put a bullet in a boy for the sake of some God damn war.

Now I'll never know what it's like to rock your baby to sleep,
And the only thing rocking away my tears at night is you tags...
Around my neck, next to my heart, I'll always keep.

And when I finally soothe myself into a bittersweet dream,
I can't help thinking of your smile,
Your lips,
Your eyes,
Your body motionless forever...

And suddenly, I wake myself with a scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to abuse my words
just dont be too mean
words are just words
but to me, they can make or break