Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sad Song

For her, it's about love and growing old together.
For you, it's about satisfaction.
You know what you want and no one's going to stop you...you know you can just reach out and take it
Your actions seem noble but I'm aware of your intentions.
The facade you put on may fool others, but I'm no fool to your games.

I was once just like her.
No one told me about his dark side.
I had to pick up the pieces, myself, after my world was shattered.

She won't have to be like that though because she's not going into this alone.
She has experience on her side. She won't get hurt...
You, on the other hand, might not be so lucky.

© 2008 Lauren Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to abuse my words
just dont be too mean
words are just words
but to me, they can make or break