Thursday, July 9, 2009

miming doesnt pay the bills

This pain doesn't go away,
Even after I mix the blue pills and white.

It's hard to handle, but I do it every night.

Can't go back to sleep, even though I try with all my might.
Get out, slow down, help me through.
Please stay, let's go, wake me up.
There's nothing left when there's not you.


Leaving town, gonna make it on my own.
I have to figure out a way to make my head stop spinnin...all on my own.

Pick up my bags, turn off the lights.
Tell the neighbors I'll be gone a few nights.

Nights turn to weeks,
Those turn to years.
I don't like it,
But being away is better than shedding those tears.

So get out, slow down,
Help me through.
Please stay, let's go, wake me up.
There's nothing worth having when I don't have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to abuse my words
just dont be too mean
words are just words
but to me, they can make or break